Best Transit Access in Silicon Valley
Downtown San Jose offers an easy commute with the best transit access in the Silicon Valley. Diridon Station is the place where all public transportation services converge—including light rail, Caltrain, commuter railand Bus Rapid Transit. Zipcar, a robust Bike Share program, the free DASH shuttle, and validated parking make getting around Downtown easy. The San Jose International Airport is less than five minutes away. Whether you walk, bike, ride, or drive, Downtown San Jose is the place to be.
Diridon Station is the place where all public transportation services converge—including VTA Light Rail, Caltrain, ACE/Amtrak, commuter rail, and Bus Rapid Transit. Zipcar, a robust Bike Share program, the free DASH shuttle to Caltrain, access to major freeways and validated parking make getting around Downtown easy. The Mineta San Jose International Airport offers 220+ flights daily.
- 125+ Caltrain stops weekly, with 1-hour bullet trains to San Francisco
- BART arrives in Milpitas and San Jose (Berryessa) in 2017
- Direct international flights to Asia and Central America
- 150 Bike Share bikes and Car Share
- 26,000+ parking spaces Downtown, many with validation
- Bike friendly, walkable city with health clubs, yoga studios and rock-climbing gyms
- Dash Shuttle
We are elated to be located in San Jose. Not only are there many great restaurants and shops within walking distance, we are conveniently located near the airport and can provide multiple commute opportunities for our staff and visitors.
CFO, ICTV, Inc., San Jose
San Jose is one of the coolest places to live in the U.S.