The work2future program assists businesses in meeting workforce and economic development needs for area companies, educational institutions and community-based organizations. The work2future team posts job listings free of charge, accesses qualified applicants by hosting hiring fairs, customizes employee trainings and skills testing, and provides assistance with downsizing and employee transitions.
#1 Happiest City in U.S. for Young Professionals
- Forbes Magazine Report
Work2Future Business Services
- The work2future business services team helps companies find and train new workers.
- Employers can post positions on work2future.biz, traditional job boards, and www.caljobs.ca.gov for free.
- The work2future team prescreens and interviews job applicants for businesses and refers qualified candidates to them for evaluation, free of charge.
- Businesses can use work2future’s One-Stop Centers for seminars, trainings, recruitments and interviews.
- The work2future team makes training programs accessible and affordable for businesses.
- The On-the-Job Training Program offers employers reimbursement for costs associated with training new employees.